Tuesday, November 30, 2010

national dishes


I love the food here (in the "oh my god that is disgusting and hilarious I cant believe people eat that" kind of way not the "this is amazing and delicious kind of way"). Everything is deepfried, chips, veggie burgers, mars bars, toast, ice cream and even... pizza. This one I had to try; it is just so disgusting and I didnt even understand how they could to that. I asked and they explained it to me like I was an idiot. They take a frozen pizza and throw it in a deep fryer and there you go a; Scottish delicacy

4 comments:

  1. are there actually onion rings on the same plate as deep fried pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you will be 300 pounds when you return?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...Ice cream deep fried?? hmmmmm I hope it's only the chocolate ones...

    ReplyDelete